All peer recommendations are anonymous, offering the average person a candid insight into the complex legal network.
How it works
- Only attorneys can recommend other attorneys.
- To recommend an attorney, you first have to log in.
- For the attorney you want to recommend, go to their Lawyer Sphere profile. The easiest way to find a profile is to search by name from the main page at lawyersphere.com.
- Click on the green "Thumbs-Up" or red "Thumbs-Down" (see sample profile below).
- Done. It is that simple!
- Peer recommendations are used to determine an attorney's Lawyer Sphere Rating.
How to request peer recommendations.Read article