Lawyer Sphere Rating
How it Works
The Lawyer Sphere Rating allows regular people to make judgements of an attorney's qualifications, professional network, and digital presence. The rating is based on the quality of the information that is provided in their profile, and the number of positive peer-endorsement recommendations from other attorneys in our network.
Why is it important?
The Lawyer Sphere rating was created to encourage the legal community to become thought leaders in their communities, legal practices, and professional networks by using our platform to share their knowledge, engage their peers and build a strong network of attorneys that would be willing to recommend them.
- The Lawyer Sphere Rating is based on the quality of the information in the attorney's profile and the number of peer-endorsement recommendations for that lawyer.
- The Lawyer Sphere Rating is a percentage, 0 to 100%.
- All attorneys can receive positive and negative recommendations.
- All recommendations are anonymous to protect the integrity and fairness of the system.
- Only attorneys registered with the Florida Bar Association can add recommendations for other attorneys. We ensure only registered attorneys provide feedback by limiting enrollment using the contact information registered with the Florida Bar's official website.
For Law Firms
- The Lawyer Sphere Rating for law firms is based on the combined rating of all attorneys linked to the law firm.
The Lawyer Sphere’s Lawyer Rating cannot be bought and it is not based on the size of the firm the attorney practices at. All ratings are based on peer reviews and the attorney's individual profile. Being part of the Star Attorney advertising program does not affect the rating in any way.