Lawyer Sphere Rating
How it works
- The Lawyer Sphere Rating for attorneys is based on the number of positive peer-endorsement recommendations for that lawyer.
- The maximum rating a lawyer can have is 100%.
- Attorneys without any recommendations start with a rating of 0%.
- All attorneys can receive positive and negative recommendations.
- All recommendations are anonymous to protect the integrity and fairness of the system.
- Only attorneys registered with the Florida Bar Association can add recommendations for other attorneys. We ensure only registered attorneys provide feedback by limiting enrollment using the contact information registered with the Florida Bar's official website.
For law firms
- The Lawyer Sphere Rating for law firms is based on the combined rating of all attorneys linked to the law firm.
- Only attorneys with active practices are included in a firm's rating.
The Lawyer Sphere’s Lawyer Rating cannot be bought and it is not based on the size of the firm the attorney practices at. All ratings are based on peer reviews. Being part of the Star Attorney advertising program does not affect the rating in any way.