Marketing Tips for Attorneys
Learn killer marketing tips to help you build your professional image, and legal practice.
Your Professional Image
- Claim your Lawyer Sphere profile. It takes a minute or two. It's completely free. If you haven't already, do the same in Avvo and Justia.
- Always use high-quality photos for your profile pictures. Make sure to follow our photo guidelines in order to promote professionalism and make a great first impression.
- Maximize your exposure to the local community by adding quality information about you in your profile, and improving your Lawyer Sphere Rating.
- Engage your peers to receive recommendations and increase your Lawyer Sphere Rating, while building a strong network of referring attorneys over time.
- At all times, make sure all advertising you do is compliant with the Florida Bar Association advertising's rules.
- Promote your professional digital image and accomplishments by adding a Lawyer Sphere badge to your blog or website.
- Make sure your website is mobile friendly. 53.7% of people searching for attorneys in Florida are using cellphones or tablets to do so.
- More than 40% of people using our website to search for attorneys in Florida are under 40 years old. Make sure the message of your site is appealing to younger demographics.
- More than 80% of people looking for attorneys on our website are using Chrome or Safari. Make sure your website looks good in both browsers if you want to maximize your contact rate and user experience.
- To increase conversion of leads to clients, build trust with website visitors by partnering with reputable organizations like the Better Business Bureau, your local chamber of commerce, or by joining the Florida Law Firm Excellence Network.
Take your Marketing to the Next Level
Become a Star Attorney and participate in our sponsored listing advertisement.